Presentation of Poker 21:
Poker 21 is a French brother of the famous Black Jack. "Parisian Black Jack" is played with 6 decks of 52 cards and brings together up to 7 players on a half-moon table.
The object of the game is to beat the Bank by getting a hand stronger than the dealer's hand by getting as close as possible to 21 points without ever going over it.
Try your luck and win up to 150 times your stake in Poker 21 ! 💸
The course of the game
STEP 1: The bet
Each player bets the amount he wishes on the "POK" box and the "21" box.
STEP 2: Distribute the cards
The croupier deals 2 cards to each player as well as one to himself.
STEP 3: Hand analysis
- From 2 to 9, each card has its face value
- The 10, Jacks, Queens and Kings are the Logs: they all have a value of 10
- Aces are equal to 1 or 11 depending on the player's game. The ace always takes the value that benefits the player the most.
The combination of an Ace and a Log is the best with a total of 21 in 2 cards
STEP 4: Players' turn
OPTION 1: DRAW A CARD
The player reckons draws a third to get closer to 21 (without going over).
- The player believes that his hand will be enough to beat the dealer, or thinks that the next card will make him exceed the maximum total of 21.
OPTION 3: DOUBLE THE BET
- The player can double his bet if he considers his hand to be favorable. He therefore receives a third card
- If the player has a pair, he can split them to form 2 hands. He must double his bet
STEP 5: Dealer's game turn
- The dealer draws a new card until the sum is greater than 16. He stops the draw when the minimum total is reached.
- In Poker 21, the dealer's hand must be greater than 16.
STEP 6: Distribution of the winnings of the bet "21"
- 1st case: the player obtains a score greater than the Croupier but less than or equal to 21 in addition to 2 cards -> Win: 1 X the starting bet
- 2nd case: the player has a lower hand than that of the Croupier -> The player loses his bet
- 3rd case: the player and the croupier are tied -> No win
- 4th case: the player reaches 21 in 2 cards, the Croupier pays 3 for 2 unless there is a tie, there is no win
ÉTAPE 7: CAS DU "POK"
After paying the "21" bets, the Croupier completes his game to reach a total of 5 cards. The winnings are based on the combinations.
- Pair of Jacks or better: 1 X the "POK" bet
- 2 Pairs: 2 X the "POK" bet
- Three of a kind: 3 X the "POK" bet
- Straight: 4 X the "POK" bet
- Color: 5 X the "POK" bet
- Full: 7 X the "POK" bet
- Square: 20 X the "POK" bet
- Straight Flush: 50 X the "POK" bet
- Five Cards: 70 X the "POK" bet
- Royal Straight Flush: 100 X the "POK" bet
- Five Flush: 150 X the "POK" bet