Presentation of Stud Poker:
Stud Poker is played against the Bank with 1 deck of 52 cards. The goal is to have the best combination of 5 cards.
Bet! Raise or give up, redeem a card by buying it at the Bank and try to win up to 5,000 times your stake! 💸
Déroulement du jeu
STEP 1: BET AND DISTRIBUTION
To start the game, the player places his chips on the "Ante (Bet)" box. It is also possible to bet on the "Bonus".
After that, the Croupier deals 5 cards to the player as well as to himself. Only one of the Croupier's 5 cards is visible to all.
STEP 2: RELAUNCH OR GIVE UP
After knowing his hand, the player has 3 choices:
- To give up: he gives up and loses his committed bets
- Raise: the player then bets double his initial bet on the "Raise" or "Bet" box.
- Buy and raise: to improve your game, you can buy a card for the amount of your initial bet. But, the purchase of a card cancels the Bonus if applicable
That's it; all bets are off
- Case 1: if the Croupier does not have at least one Ace / King combination, he announces "no play". He then proceeds to the payment of only the initial "Ante" (Bet) bets before spreading out in a fan, counting and burning the cards. The initial bets are then paid 1 to 1 and the Raise bet is retained by the player.
- Case 2: if the Croupier has at least the Ace / King combination, the game continues. He moves on to the comparison of hands and announces the winning combinations. If the player has the best hand, the Croupier pays the winnings. Otherwise, he loses all his wagers.
- Case 3: In the event of a tie, the player keeps his bets.
Payment of winnings
The payment of the winnings is made according to the combination:
- Pair: 1 X the bet
- 2 pair: 2 X the bet
- Three of a kind: 3 X the bet
- Straight: 4 X the bet
- Color: 5 X setting
- Full: 7 X the stake
- Square: 20 X the stake
- Straight Flush: 50 X the bet
- Royal Straight Flush: 100 X the bet
For the "Bonus", it is collected on condition of having a combination equal to or greater than the flush and that it is greater than the hand of the Bank. This gain is paid even if the Bank does not qualify. If the player has a combination allowing him to be paid the Bonus, he announces "Bonus paid" and makes the payment according to the following scale:
- Color: 100 X the setting
- Full: 150 X the stake
- Square: 1000 X the bet
- Straight Flush: 2,000X the bet
- Royal Straight Flush: 5,000X the bet